0191 283 5083
- Blackthorn Timber Windows (NE) Ltd and/or Blackthorn Timber Windows (Yorks) Ltd will only use your personal information to provide you with a service and carry out our contractual obligations.
- We use personal information such as your name and address, email address, telephone and mobile numbers. The purpose of this data is to prepare written & email quotations, answer queries and complete contractual & legal obligations.
- We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes. However, once we enter into a contract, we may need to share some of your personal information with Third Party providers in connection with your Warranty and Certification.
- We only store your personal information for as long as it is required for the purposes we collected it for. We will delete personal information after 1 year if a potential customer does not receive a quotation. We will delete personal information after 7 years if a potential customer receives a quotation but does not proceed with an order. We will provide customers who place an order with us, the names of the Third Parties that their personal information will be passed to for Warranty and Certification purposes. We will also keep their personal information on file for as long as their warranties are valid, which in some cases is up to 30 years.
- You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- You have the right to amend or correct the personal information we hold about you.
- You have the right to have your personal information erased or its use restricted but you should be aware that in this case we may not be able to fully meet our contractual obligations.
- If you wish to obtain a copy, amend or erase your personal information please write to Blackthorn Timber Windows, Blackthorn House, Great Whittington, NE19 2HA.
- Our cookies policy and settings can be found here.